top of page

RISING MOON ASCENSION 🌕🧘 Group

Public·28 Humn Members

[WATCH##] Watch: Denmark - Portugal Live Stream 15.01.2024

2 hours ago — Watch the Denmark vs. Portugal (Group Stage) Beach Soccer WorldWide live stream from ESPN3 on Watch ESPN. First streamed on Tuesday, ...

GOOOOAALLLL! Aston Villa 1-0 Liverpool. Not the prettiest as Conor Hourihane's free-kick goes straight in! Suckerpunch for Liverpool's youngsters. Hourihane lined up the free-kick, which he whipped into the middle with venom, Jonathan Kodjia stuck out a leg, missed it, which deceived Kelleher in the Liverpool goal, and the ball squirmed underneath his dive and in. Hi! Southampton host the Watford at own stadium. Southampton played out a 2:2 draw at Arsenal in their last Premier League fixture. What a mess, to make a tie-ending game with leading twice in this fixture. I hope - next time it will not happens. Meanwhile, Watford have failed to take the points against the Burnley, as they lost 3:0 at home. With that huge loss, they are sitting in league table bottom. Both outsiders are competing with each other for the victory, but will they need it? What manages the any-side win to them? To climb out from the relegation zone? I don't think so, and predicting on a tie match as well (their last 2 meetings have ended even on that way). Good game! :) DOHA, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Being crowned world champions should be the ultimate incentive in any sport, but Liverpool manager Juergen Klopp knows that when it comes to club football, Europe does not see it that way. Klopp's Champions League winners face South America's Copa Libertadores champions Flamengo at the Khalifa International stadium in the Club World Cup final on Saturday. The Premier League resumes after its international break with Liverpool eight points clear at the top. They look to continue their unbeaten run with a win at 12th placed Crystal Palace. The home side are two points adrift of fifth place and seven above the relegation zone. Most of the season has seen them in the top eight but they come into this game having earned just one point from their last four league games. It is an exclusive club. It is hard enough to win the Premier League once, let alone on multiple occasions, and it is something only four clubs have managed. Arsenal, Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea are the only multiple Premier League winners - and now we want you to pick your ultimate title-winning team for each club, starting with Arsenal. Over the next four days we are asking you to select your best XI from each club during the Premier League years, before picking an ultimate combined XI from each club's winning selections. Twenty-eighth round of the Bundesliga, and is this match two teams that are having a good time in the league enter the field, the RB Leipzig who plays at home is in the third position and if they win draw in number of points with the second placed. Cartagines and Alajuelense will face each other in the upcoming match in the Primera Division in Costa Rica. Cartagines this season have the following results: 6W, 4D and 5L. Meanwhile Alajuelense have 8W, 5D and 2L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Valencia vs Real Madrid predictions for Sunday night’s La Liga encounter at Mestalla. After an inspired 0-1 victory away to Ajax in midweek, can Valencia topple joint La Liga leaders Real Madrid when the sides clash this Sunday evening? Read on for all our free La Liga predictions and betting tips. Sue Smith helped England reach the final of Women's Euro 2009"She's quick, strong, powerful and can glide past players with ease. She's got all of the attributes to be a top-quality wide player or forward player. Going to Manchester City, a big club with big expectation, she's only young, and yet she's managed to live up to that pressure. Everybody that you speak to about her says she's got the right attitude. The hosts have only lost one of their last six matches in all competitions while Utrecht have lost their last three matches in the Eredivisie, so you can start to see why we have backed Groningen with a double chance bet this weekend. Under 2. Groningen’s last six matches and Utrecht have failed to score in their last three games, which is why we have only gone with a 1-0 final scoreline in the host’s favour this Sunday. FC Minsk will host Torpedo BelAZ for this fixture of the league. I believe, both teams are very average teams in this league. True, Torpedo BelAZ showed a great result at the start of the new season. However, they have fallen in their shape in the last matches. The visitors have less potential in attack. I think, this will not be an easy task. On the other hand Minsk have advantage at home stadium. I think, the hosts will try to dominate on the home field. Of course, they will have to invest to great effort in this game. In previous game Minsk is won 1-3 against Slavia Mozyr. I think, the hosts will closer to victory. Famalicao have scored 13 goals at home this season and have kept clean sheets in 20% of their home games, while Tondela have failed to score in 50% of their away games. 20% of Famalicao’s home games have produced exactly one goal and 33% of Tondela’s away games have produced exactly one goal, providing more reasons to back a 1-0 home win this weekend. In today's market, I think we got a good deal. He has given everyone a boost. Sunday's comprehensive win against Watford moved United into the top five, a position that could potentially be enough for Champions League qualification following Manchester City's European ban. Mind-blowing' Martial on a roll Martial netted his third goal in three games against WatfordWith Marcus Rashford possibly out for the rest of the season with a back injury, Anthony Martial has to spearhead United's goal threat and his latest effort, which ended with a brilliant finish after Ben Foster has stopped the Frenchman's initial effort, has taken him to 15 for the season, two short of his best return. Jamie Vardy scored two goals in his last match and now has scored 99 in the Premier League. His next strike will see him become the 29th player to reach a century in the competition, and the 16th to do so for a single club. Media playback is not supported on this device Football Focus: James Maddison says #PlayersTogether 'handled brilliantly' by captains Key stat: Leicester are winless in their past three Premier League away games (D1 L2), failing to score in their past two. AS Monaco v Paris Saint-Germain predictions for this Ligue 1 match. The second of this week’s two clashes between these teams takes place in the principality but will we have another epic on our hands? Read on for our free Ligue 1 predictions and betting tips. The home team is playing pretty poorly this season and has only 20 points in 25 games. The guests are a little better however and I think they are underestimated by the bookies here and their chances should be much higher. Certainly a little luck will be needed. Although they finished the game pointless against Hibs, Kilmarnock's performance still continued what has been a marked improvement under Alex Dyer and had them on a four-game unbeaten streak. He will still feel they are in a good place to beat Aberdeen and reach the last eight. Media playback is not supported on this device Highlights: Kilmarnock 1-2 Hibernian Killie beaten at home by Hibs Saints miss big opportunityAt 16:45 on Saturday, the Premiership table was looking very rosy indeed for Tommy Wright. QPR have kicked off the New Year in style, with Rangers winning 6-1 against Cardiff and then 5-1 against Swansea. Those two dismantlings against Welsh opposition stand the Rs well going into their first trip of 2020. They aren’t crossing any borders this time, as they make the short trip to London rivals Brentford. The visitors are in need of a result which can turn that result around, but they do have a fine record in this competition to back them up. Their only defeat in nine KNVB Beker matches was a penalty shoot-out loss at Twente. They have won five of their last six matches in regular time in this competition, cruising to victory in the final back in May. Martial also seems to have responded to Fernandes' arrival. The Frenchman's latest goal means he has found the net in three consecutive games for the first time since September 2017. The manner of it was superb - first nudging Christian Kabasele aside, then brilliantly finding space with a neat bit of skill after Foster's initial save had returned the ball to him before keeping his composure to chip into an empty net. Those from fourth to second - Chelsea, Leicester City and Manchester City - are under pressure from Tottenham Hotspur, Sheffield United Wolves and Manchester United in the race for the Champions League spots. If the season standings are held as now, they would be in line for Champions League money next season. Ndidi required surgery last month after taking a knock in training. Although the Nigerian played twice at the end of January, Rodgers wants him to recover fully before he is selected again. No player has made more tackles and interceptions in the Premier League this season than the 23-year-old Ndidi who has helped Leicester climb to third in the table. A couple of years ago my management were talking about me doing a concert at Hillsborough and it kind of got so far along the road. But then in the end I said 'actually I don't want to do it' and they were asking me 'why not? It will be an amazing event'. And I said 'because a lot of my fans are Blades'. It would have been a bit of a kick in the face for them if I put on a gig at Wednesday's ground. Bournemouth keeper Aaron Ramsdale pulled off a string of fine saves to maintain his side's advantage but there was nothing he could do to keep out Aaron Mooy's 81st-minute pile-driver. The win moves Bournemouth to 23 points from 24 games while Brighton are two points ahead of them in 15th position in the standings. Video - Ljungberg praises Pepe as he continues to adapt to Premier League00:35 12:00 - The Chaaampioooons The Champions League is back tonight, of course, and it's a big night for the champions of Europe. They head to Salzburg in the knowledge that defeat will likely knock them out at the group stages - and captain Jordan Henderson knows exactly how important it is. This is further evidenced by the prominence of more agile transfer strategies, such as utilising loan transfers often with an option to buy, as well as focusing attention towards the promotion of young talent from club academies in recent years. The January window saw the total expenditure by the big six clubs - Liverpool, Manchester City, Tottenham Hotspur, Arsenal, Manchester United and Chelsea - account for 52% of the league's total spending in the month. In terms of points per game, Liverpool have the best record of any of the six English league teams to go 34 or more games unbeaten. Table of English teams to go 34 games or more unbeaten - sorted by points per game and adjusted to three points for a win where necessary @-webkit-keyframes spinnerRotate { from{-webkit-transform:rotate(0deg);} to{-webkit-transform:rotate(360deg);} } @-moz-keyframes spinnerRotate { from{-moz-transform:rotate(0deg);} to{-moz-transform:rotate(360deg);} } @-ms-keyframes spinnerRotate { from{-ms-transform:rotate(0deg);} to{-ms-transform:rotate(360deg);} } . Neither of these two teams have been renowned for their chance creation this season. Augsburg have taken the second-fewest amount of shots in the Bundesliga this season, averaging 10.8 shots per game. Domestic rivals Manchester United and Chelsea have adopted a 'club legend' approach, with the former's Ole Gunnar Solskjaer earning a permanent contract following a sharp upturn in form after he took interim control. That, of course, will be Ljungberg's sole aim when his out-of-sorts side travel to Norwich on Sunday. Arsenal youngsters including forward Bukayo Saka have praised Freddie Ljungberg's influence"Throughout his career he has always done things his own way," Aftonbladet journalist Fagerlund said. Tomorrow will be playing match between teams albirex Niigata and v varen Nagasaki. my prediction for this match is over 3 goals, if match end with exactly 3 goals then odd is 1 and tip is void. Odd is dropping and that is one of the reasons why I chose to play this tip. Both teams are at the middle of the board and they have no chance to be relegated but also they have no chances for playoff positions so they can play here without any pressure and I think that we will see offensive game from both sides. I think both teams will score 2 or more goals as they did last time when result was 3:2 for Nagasaki. good luck. Tottenham Hotspur will talk to Serge Aurier and Moussa Sissoko after the pair trained together despite the coronavirus restrictions. Right-back Aurier posted a video on social media - since deleted - of him wearing a mask while running shuttles and sitting next to midfielder Sissoko. UK government guidelines say you can only exercise on your own or with people you live with. It is the third time Spurs staff have been caught doing something similar. I've always had the utmost respect for those that can do that on an individual level, just be nobody but yourself in your own head. I think that's an incredible talent to have. The best among the bestThere are any number of variables you can throw into the mix when examining what makes a sporting legend. A big one for me is the quality of the opponents you have to overcome, and the ones we consider greats of their sport usually have had to contend with other world-class talents. Leo da Silva Lopes' early opener was swiftly cancelled out by Wayne Routledge and it was 1-1 at half-time. Marcus Maddison scored Hull's second only for Kyle Naughton to level, then Jordon Garrick netted Swansea's third equaliser after Mallik Wilks had put the Tigers in front for a third time. On-loan Liverpool striker Rhian Brewster scored what looked like being a decisive fourth goal for Swansea only for Eaves to shock Steve Cooper's team right at the end. They will definitely go for Arsenal because they have a soft centre. It was a disappointing result and performance for Arsenal in the Europa League and this game might be too soon to see a big change in performance. Lawro's prediction: 1-1Sonny's prediction: 1-2 Wolves v Sheff Utd (14:00 GMT)Sheffield United have been a breath of fresh air this season and they are great to watch. Wolves, however, have surprised me. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has been searching for a significant moment since being handed the job as Manchester United manager while basking in the afterglow of a caretaker's honeymoon period. As he strolled down the touchline in an Old Trafford downpour at the conclusion of Manchester United's first Premier League double over Manchester City since 2009-10, the first since Sir Alex Ferguson's retirement, this felt a little like it. Portugal vs Denmark Live Score and Live Stream You can watch Portugal vs Denmark live stream here on ScoreBat when an official broadcast is available. We will provide only official live stream strictly from ... Fifa says everyone involved in staging football matches has a "responsibility" to prevent the spread of coronavirus. Planning for a safe return to football must start now given the health, social and economic benefits of the game globally," the official guidance says. Football governing bodies must come together to cautiously and methodically prepare for a post-pandemic return to footballing activities. Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho says the club's record signing Tanguy Ndombele asked to be omitted from their win over Brighton. The France midfielder, who joined Spurs for £53. Lyon in July, had recovered from a recent groin injury and played in the 2-0 loss to Chelsea. But he was excluded altogether as Spurs renewed their push for a place in the top four against the Seagulls. He told me he was not feeling in condition to play," Mourinho said. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Levante 1, Real Madrid 0. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt saved. Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid) header from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Marcelo with a cross. Posted at 90'+3' Raphael Varane (Real Madrid) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Gonzalo Melero (Levante). Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Daniel Carvajal (Real Madrid). Given their standing in the division and the fact that they're one of the big boys, Ipswich will undoubtedly be a popular betting choice this weekend, though at the current prices, they look a tad short, particularly since they're up against a sturdy Blackpool team that is anything but easy to score against let alone beat. The FA want to reduce the maximum number of non-homegrown players permitted in 25-man squads from 17 to 13. Masters said there was agreement between the Premier League and the FA over their aims but not how to best move forward. We want the Premier League to still bring the best players from around the world and we want the system to be able to provide more and better quality players for the England team,” he said. The derby between the two best teams from Belarus and currently these two sit first and second on the table. I will give preference to Bate as they have somehow shown more so far. They play quite well and there is no team that has similar strength to them. The Shakhtyor play solidly, they are very strong. Shakhtyor hasn't conceded an away goal yet and I think it's time for them to concede. BATE is the small favorite in this match, but the guests from Soligorsk has not conceded in last 6 games in a row. BATE hardly lose at home and the same but Soligorsk is maybe a little better team at the moment and that is why draw seems realistic to me. Leicester's Jamie Vardy scored 17 goals in his first 18 league games this season but has not found the net in the last seven in the competition. Saturday, Feb. Brighton & Hove Albion v Crystal Palace (1230) *Palace have won only two of their last 18 away league games against Brighton (D5 L11). Brighton, who are 15th, are winless in seven league games, with their last victory coming against Bournemouth in December. Denmark vs. Portugal (Group Stage) (9/19/23) - Live Stream Watch the Denmark vs. Portugal (Group Stage) Beach Soccer WorldWide live stream from ESPN3 on Watch ESPN. First streamed on Tuesday, September 19, 2023. The home side look primed for another bad result, especially with a relegation fight to focus on. The hosts are on an awful run in this competition, while this is the kind of game which Bordeaux tend to do well in. They’ve won all of their clashes away to the bottom quarter of the division, scoring 16 goals across their clashes with the bottom six this term. Brighton extend Potter contract Brighton & Hove Albion have extended manager Graham Potter's contract by two years, which will see him stay at the club until 2025, the Premier League side said on Tuesday. Potter, who arrived from Swansea City and replaced Chris Hughton at Brighton in the close season, has reinvigorated the club that barely survived relegation last season. Although Kovacic's precise shot from outside the area crept past the diving Jordan Pickford, Everton always threatened on the counter and it was no surprise when Calvert-Lewin pounced on another defensive mistake to bundle home the third in the 84th. Wolverhampton 15 5 8 2 21 17 23 . Man Utd 15 5 6 4 23 18 21 7 Crystal Palace 15 6 3 6 14 18 21 .

About

ברוך הבא לקבוצה! אתה יכול להתחבר עם מנויים אחרים, לקבל עדכונ...

Humn Members

bottom of page