top of page

RISING MOON ASCENSION 🌕🧘 Group

Public·24 Humn Members

Galatasaray VS Kayserispor Live Broadcast 15 January 2024

3 days ago — How to watch Galatasaray vs. Kayserispor ; Match Day: Monday, January 15, 2024 ; Match Time: 12:00 PM ET ; TV: beIN Sports ; Stadium: Nef Stadium ...

Foster is 36 years old now so might be looking to slow his career down, but his quality isn't slowing down at the minute. The Watford keeper managed to keep a clean sheet against the record-breaking league leaders Liverpool on Saturday and if he were to look for a new club in the summer, he could still join a top side. Wenger was speaking in Belfast at a meeting of the International Football Association Board (IFAB), the body responsible for determining the laws of the game. Why is Wenger in Belfast and what is IFAB?VAR chief Swarbrick marks new system as 'seven out of 10' despite criticism'The referee needs a monitor'Wenger, Fifa's newly-appointed head of global football development, also called for the Premier League to end its resistance to the use of pitchside VAR monitors. GALATASARAY VS KAYSERISPOR (TURKISH SUPER LIG 24:25LIVE ~ GALATASARAY VS KAYSERISPOR (TURKISH SUPER LIG 2023/2024). 5 views · 1 hour ago #realmatch #realgame #superligmore ...YouTube · robysapanca · 3 hours ago This is because there are big concerns within the game as to how smaller clubs in particular are going to be able to cope with the massive drop-off in revenue that suspension has caused. The report also adds that there is a growing expectation that whatever format the latter stages of the Champions League take the final is likely to be played behind closed doors. The home side, who beat Ligue 1 side Toulouse 1-0 in the round of 64, were 3-0 down at halftime in Orleans but pulled one back eight minutes from time through Carnejy Antoine. Spanish-born Senegalese winger Keita scored in the 11th and 28th minutes, the first coming when he struck on the rebound after Stevan Jovetic's header was parried by goalkeeper Charles-Henri Chatelin. An England game 'shrouded in an unreality' Can you let me in please?"There has been a PA announcer on reading out the teams. I don't know why. We've all got team sheets and there's nobody here to read the teams to. He could have had the night off. That was one observation from former England captain Terry Butcher during an unusual evening in Rijeka for the Three Lions' goalless draw in Croatia. Defender Ben Chilwell, who was making his full debut, described the night as "strange" and said there was "a weird environment". TALKING POINT Where should Fernandinho play? He was excellent at centre-back, but without him in midfield, his team lack bite. Rodri is a good player, but he's a controller not a tone-setter, and the difference was clear in the opening part of the game. No midfield can get by without at least a bit of aggression. BELGRADE, March 19 (Reuters) - The Serbian government is set to press charges against the country's Real Madrid striker Luka Jovic for breaking his mandatory 28-day coronavirus quarantine, the state Tanjug news agency said on Thursday. The prosecutor's office in Belgrade confirmed to Tanjug that it has instructed the police to press charges against soccer player Luka Jovic for breaching self-isolation measures after arriving in Serbia from Spain," the agency said. Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane is unsure whether injured forward Eden Hazard will play again this season. Hazard, 29, who joined Real from Chelsea in June in an initial deal worth £89m, suffered a fractured ankle during his side's 1-0 La Liga loss to Levante on Saturday. The Belgian was only playing his second game back after a similar injury. I don't know if his season is over, I don't know but I hope not," said Zidane. But as Russia also qualified and are among the second-seed hosts, Ukraine are unlikely to fancy a trip to Saint-Petersburg (for obvious reasons) and must therefore slot into Group C alongside the Netherlands. Confused? Basically, the draw will be slightly anti-climatic for some nations – particularly Belgium, Russia and Denmark who have already been placed together in Group B. Laws, however, said that the Premier League, the world's richest competition, should help protect the domestic football industry itself. We are already piling on the government to keep businesses afloat, and OK football is a business, but the Premier League is awash with money," said Laws, who has managed in each of England's top four divisions. We are always going to focus on them as the go to people. Fulham winger Anthony Knockaert then struck the crossbar with a dipping half-volley from outside the area, but the result means the west Londoners' chances of a top-two finish in the Championship are almost over. West Brom, in second, are four points above third-placed Brentford having played a game more, while Fulham are five points below automatic promotion with two games to play. Follow Tuesday's EFL live text coverageBaggies edge closer to Premier League returnWest Brom went into the game needing seven points from their final three fixtures to secure promotion to the Premier League, while Fulham realistically needed victory in the West Midlands to stay in the hunt for a top-two finish. However, after Italy ordered a virtual lockdown across much of its wealthy north on Sunday in a bid to contain the spread of the virus, Spadafora -- backing a request from the players' union (AIC) -- asked the national football association (FIGC) to stop the matches immediately. His request came shortly before Parma and SPAL were due to kickoff in the day's opening match behind closed doors with the players in the tunnel ready to start the game. We think Adelaide United should be convincing winners here though with the team riding high on confidence and momentum, finding the net with regularity and having home advantage. We’re predicting them to win the game by more than one goal with the Asian line being set at -1. The price is also very attractive, giving you almost double your money if Adelaide win by two or more. Galatasaray vs Kayserispor: LiveScore, Live Stream + Prediction Watch Galatasaray vs Kayserispor live stream on 15/01/2024 at 18:00. Galatasaray - Kayserispor prediction, live score, and teams news with starting 11. We predict that Friday's meeting of these two in-form sides is likely to see goals scored at both ends. Union Berlin have failed to score in just one of their last seven Bundesliga games. Meanwhile, Schalke have failed to score in just two of their last 10 Bundesliga fixtures. Marseille are the only team in Ligue 1 to have won maximum points in the last four games. Angers have just three goals in their last seven matches. Both teams to score has been a prevalent market for these teams recently, with it winning in each of the last four meetings and in four of Marseille’s last five games. Mainz would be facing Eintracht Frankfurt to night in a very tough match. Mainz have not draw any of their last 12 games in Bundesliga League this season. On the other hand Eintracht Frankfurt have lost only five of their previous away games in Bundesliga League. Eintracht Frankfurt have failed in all their previous 11 attempt to trashed Mainz away from home. Eintracht Frankfurt visit to Mainz home would be very special for Mainz new Manager as he cannot wait to have his first win over Eintracht Frankfurt. Mainz are yet to keep a clean sheet this season in their 13 games, on the other hand Eintracht Frankfurt failed to keep a single clean sheet in their previous eight games. Sheffield United have no clean sheet in the last five matches. Chelsea have four clean sheets in the last five league matches. Chelsea are unbeaten in their last four matches. Sheffield United have three wins in their last five matches. Four Sheffield United’s last five matches have produced over 2.5 goals. Follow reaction to Wednesday's FA Cup gamesMan City to face Newcastle in quarter-finals - full drawCity thirsty for more trophies Media playback is not supported on this device Could the 'keeper do better?' - Aguero gives Man City the lead Hot on the heels of their domestic cup triumph at Wembley, City arrived in Sheffield looking to progress in another competition. Liverpool may be galloping away with the Premier League but Pep Guardiola's men still have more trophies in their sight after the Carabao Cup secured the Spaniard his sixth piece of major silverware since arriving in 2016. honved started the season after the break with two cup games versus mtk and they eventually win but after 180 minutes it was 0-0 which was pretty bad thing to watch but today I think they will redemption and play very interesting and fun game versus Debrecen in which I expect goals on both sides to occur, honved is going to be motivated to win to get away from relegation zone but on the other side Debrecen is even closer to relegate so they should be even more motivated and I expect from both to score, final outcome is very hard to predict Troy Deeney (Watford) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 45'+4' Foul by Dejan Lovren (Liverpool). Kylian Mbappe scored twice as Paris St-Germain moved 13 points clear at the top of Ligue 1 with victory over Dijon. PSG made the perfect start when Pablo Sarabia turned home Marquinhos' low cross after just three minutes. Mbappe rounded Dijon goalkeeper Runar Runarsson to double the hosts' lead before setting up Mauro Icardi to tap home PSG's third. Watching his Netherlands dart and thrust their way around Uruguay or Argentina in 1974, or seeing his Ajax outwit Juventus in the European Cup final in 1973, was to see a devastating puppet-master toying with lumbering opponents. Cruyff the coach, Cruyff the manager, was able to retain that sense of the joy of the game, the importance of beauty and, what’s harder, to convey that sense to his players. Bayer Leverkusen has almost no chance to get into the Champions League. They need a big win today and 4th place Borussia Monchengladbach needs to lose at home to Hertha BSC, with Hertha having nothing to play for. Ancelotti did go on to win the title the following season, but his move to Real Madrid in 2013 seemed a better fit. The Spanish giants are obsessed by European competitions and Ancelotti arrived at the Bernabeu at the right time. Predecessor Jose Mourinho might have brought Los Blancos a lot of success, but his tenure was one of relentless drama and uncomfortable tension. Ancelotti won his third Champions League as a coach with Real Madrid in 2014It was at Real that Ancelotti became known as something of a "diva whisperer". Posted at 63' Attempt blocked. Jacynta Galabadaarachchi (West Ham United Women) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 62' Attempt missed. Katharina Baunach (West Ham United Women) right footed shot from the left side of the box misses to the right. Goal!Posted at 61' Goal! Chelsea Women 6, West Ham United Women 0. Maren Mjelde (Chelsea Women) right footed shot from very close range to the bottom left corner. Villarrobledo host the Granada b team to a football match. Granada won the last head to head match with a score of two to zero. These two teams are the last two teams in the ranking. I expect a draw here in this match. I recommend putting on Granada will win DNB. Two team that are paired at the bottom of the standings. They have 18 and 19 points respectively in their name. I bet DNB on Granada B, because I believe it is more likely, but it will not be so obvious. Any team can win this contest as they have similar records. Klopp's focus is on next week's Champions League second leg against Atletico Madrid, however, when they must overturn a 1-0 deficit to reach the quarter-finals. Three wins to go? No, no, it's Atleti 100 percent," he said. That's a tough one, as we know. Of course, they will not come here and try to play a friendly game. Posted at 90'+5' Corner, Bristol City. Conceded by Marc Roberts. Goal!Posted at 90'+2' Goal! Bristol City 1, Birmingham City 3. Lukas Jutkiewicz (Birmingham City) left footed shot from the left side of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Lee Camp. Posted at 90' Foul by Ashley Williams (Bristol City). Posted at 90' Jake Clarke-Salter (Birmingham City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Aue and Regensburg will face each other in the upcoming match in the Second Bundesliga. Aue this season have the following results: 6W, 5D and 5L. Meanwhile Regensburg have 6W, 5D and 5L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Posted at 48' Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Arsenal) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Bournemouth midfielder Emerson Hyndman will make his loan move at Atlanta United permanent on 1 January. The United States international, who first joined the Major League Soccer champions in July, has agreed a deal until the end of the 2022 season. Hyndman, 23, made eight appearances for Bournemouth after joining from Fulham in June 2016. This is friendly duel from two Austrian Clubs and I really hope that they will play one very interesting match today with plenty of goals. Of course, it is the fact that this rivals are teams who are mostly playing in second or even third league in this country, but in this case, this is match without any pressure with result, so, offensive and efficient match is very real. Probably Liefering is have better chances to win, because they are "younger brother" of Red Bull Salzburg, but this is friendly match and it is better to bet on goals here. In Europe, Barcelona and Atletico Madrid players have taken a 70% pay cut while Juventus players and manager Maurizio Sarri have agreed to freeze their pay for four months. Football will, and should, do something'BBC Match of the Day presenter and former England skipper Lineker expects many top-flight players to take pay cuts but also defended them from criticism, calling players "easy targets" and asking for patience. He is the first player to score and be sent off in a Champions League game since Fernando Torres in April 2016 for Atletico Madrid against Barcelona. In the celebrations, Clinton Mata - who set up the goal - kicked the corner flag, breaking it in the process. He too had already been booked and received a red card. The pair will now miss their final Champions League game at home to Real Madrid. Club Bruges have made a bit of unwanted history as the first team to have two players sent off in injury time at the end of a Champions League match. Here, for example, is what 'The Special One' said about contract revel Christian Eriksen just last month. He said: "I don't like to keep players that don't want to stay at the club. I think it is always really difficult. I am not thinking about the economical perspective, I mean from a motivational point of view. Juventus Managua U20 will host Real Esteli U20 for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the visitors have better team than their opponent in this season. I think, the visitors have the potential to pick up the victory in this game. Of course, they will try to make a positive result on the opposite stadium. However, this will not be an easy task. I think, Juventus Managua U20 is better team at home. In any case, the hosts to provide a strong resistance. So, I expect another one tough match for both sides. My pick - Juventus Managua U20 to win. But on Saturday Dresden, who are bottom of Bundesliga 2, said they would be unable to fulfil the initial fixtures. In the past few weeks, we have made enormous efforts in terms of personnel and logistics in order to strictly implement all the prescribed medical and hygienic measures, "said Dynamo sports manager Ralf Minge . We are in contact with the responsible health authority and the DFL (German Football League) to coordinate all further steps. Even the excitement of media day, doing it over Zoom is different. But we are delighted we are back playing and giving people something to watch in difficult times. Victory for the Blades at Villa Park would take Wilder's men into fifth with nine games left. However, with matches against Manchester United, Tottenham and Chelsea to come, Wilder thinks expanding to five substitutes is a negative for his team. Greuther Furth and Nurnberg will face each other in the upcoming match in the Second Bundesliga. Greuther Furth this season have the following results: 5W, 3D and 5L. Meanwhile Nurnberg have 3W, 5D and 5L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Van Basten would bump me into traffic'The Rangers manager would still be involved in Dick's next move, though. Shortly after the Ibrox deal faltered, Souness was contacted by Cruyff with a view to signing Davie Cooper. The Ajax icon was rebuffed but was sent away with a recommendation that he take another Scottish winger. That's why I got a very strange call out the blue from Ajax," Dick says. The Ajax squad of that 1985-86 season reads like a who's who of Dutch footballing royalty - Ronald Koeman, Frank Rijkaard, Dennis Bergkamp. Melbourne City scored 27 goals so far this season and it is the second best attack in the league but problem for them is that they also have the 2nd worst defense in the league with 22 goals conceded by them this season as well, still they are sitting on 2nd place at this moment with a record of 7-2-4 at this moment plus a month ago while they played away from home at Newcastle Jets they won the game with ease 4-0 in the end, just that I do not really trust their defense and prefer to take the over lines. This is a game from Belgium 1st division. As Eupen will be playing cercle Brugge in this game today. We expect less from this game as it features 2 teams of equal strength and resources, having played 5 head to head matches, Eupen has won 4 of the 5 games, which makes it dominate on their games. Visitors are down the league table with 12 points below hosts. Visitors has never won a game at the road, only a draw on their last 5 games on road, so I can't see them changing the way they are playing with this game today

About

ברוך הבא לקבוצה! אתה יכול להתחבר עם מנויים אחרים, לקבל עדכונ...

Humn Members

bottom of page